Position: hotel clerk
Employer: Revelstoke Lodge
Location: 601 First Street West (PO BOX 650)Revelstoke, BCV0E 2S0
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
Source Job no.# 2271416
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Hotel, motel, resort
Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
· Greet guests with a smile and answer their questions as required.
· Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
· Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
· Works in conjunction with the bell staff to assist the guest to their rooms.
· Answer various questions from the guests.
· Arranges transportation for guests.
· Computes bills, collect payments and makes changes for guests.
· Make coffee in the morning for guests.
· Arranges for champagne to be sent to rooms when appropriate.
· Runs various reports on the computer for management.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Count and verify cash, shift activity, keys, gift certificates, and wireless internet cards with departing shift.
· Complete shift audit as required.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Overtime required, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
How to apply