Position: assistant executive housekeeper
Employer: Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort
Location: 7493 Main St W Radium Hot Springs, BCV0A 1M0
Salary: $18.21 to $19.21 / hour (To be negotiated)
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, to be determined
Source Job no.# 2316307
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Trains and motivates housekeeping and laundry personnel.
· Collaborates with maintenance staff.
· Schedules personnel to provide timely service at the hotel in conjunction with the General Manager
· Organizes the daily functions and duties of the housekeeping department.
· Maintains and conducts regular inventories of all supplies and equipment.
· Inspects quality of linens and advises the General Manager on purchasing requirements.
· Inspects guest rooms and public areas to ensure quality assurance.
· Conducts staff meetings in conjunction with General Manager
· Monitors levels of cleaning products and trains in their usage to improve efficiencies.
· Maintains and oversees the required process to ensure regular deep cleaning and preventive maintenance.
· Performs guest room housekeeping duties, laundry functions, and cleans public areas on a regular basis.
Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department, Select and purchase equipment and supplies, Plan and co-ordinate activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews, Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas, Supervise staff, Co-ordinate contract services, Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met, Maintain financial records, Prepare budgets and payrolls, Supervise maintenance and repair services, Co-ordinate maintenance and repair services, Conduct performance evaluations and appraisals, Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms, Supervise in-house laundry services, Co-ordinate in-house laundry services, Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff, Co-ordinate dry cleaning and valet services, Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out, Ensure hospital infection control, Respond to complaints of guests
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
Dental Plan, Health care plan
How to apply