Lifecode Boutique has an opening for a full-time Office Administration Assistant in Richmond, BC. We are looking for someone reliable, responsible, and able to follow company policies to ensure the business operates smoothly. Established in 2015, Lifecode Boutique is a local wholesale trade company providing high quality retail Asian beauty, food, and lifestyle products from Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
Position title: Office Administrative Assistant (NOC 13110)
Positions available: 1
Starting date: As soon as possible
Position type: Permanent, full time
Work schedule: 30 hours per week
Salary: $26.50 per hour
Benefits: 4% vacation pay; 2 weeks paid vacation after one year; group health plan
Required language: English and Mandarin
Work location: 128 – 1999 Savage Road, Richmond, BC V6V 0A5
Job Duties& Responsibilities
· Manage the reception of incoming mail, packages, and emails, efficiently directing them to their intended recipients.
· Address customer inquiries via phone and email, providing product and service quotations and keeping them updated on order statuses.
· Input customer orders and generate invoices using the company’s computer system.
· Play a key role in New Product Introduction (NPI) efforts, including market research, product launch planning, and cross-departmental collaboration.
· Ensure the pricing information for products and services remains up-to-date, reflecting changes in pricing, discounts, and promotions.
· Communicate with exporters in Taiwan to coordinate the shipping of goods to Canada.
· Coordinate with logistics providers to facilitate deliveries and shipments.
· Maintain both paper and electronic record systems to ensure efficient organization of files.
· Provide supervision and training for office staff in office procedures and product research.
· Manage the procurement and upkeep of office supplies as required.
· Welcome and assist visitors, answering their inquiries and directing them to the appropriate individuals or departments.
Education & Experience Requirements
· At least 1 year of experience in office administration/clerical work.
· Post-secondary education in a related field an asset.
· Experience with MS Office Suite required.
· Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
128 – 1999 Savage Road, Richmond, BC V6V 0A5
How to Apply
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line and attach a resume and cover letter.
We encourage those from underrepresented groups including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers to Canada, and persons with disabilities to apply.
You must sign in to apply for this position.