KWUAN Consulting Services is an education consulting firm that empowers every student to be a winner. Following the steady growth of our business, we are currently looking for a reliable, personable, and organized Administrative Specialist – Student Coordinator to add to our team. If you are a self-starter with an impeccable work ethic who thrives in a friendly environment, this is the right role for you.
Position title: Administrative Specialist – Student Coordinator (NOC 13110)
Positions available: 1
Starting date: As soon as possible
Position type: Permanent, full time
Work schedule: 40 hours per week
Salary: $26 -$28 per hour, negotiable on experience
Benefits: 4% vacation pay; 2 weeks paid vacation after one year;
Required language: English and Mandarin
Job Duties& Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate both online and in-person classes for efficient program delivery.
- Create academic reports and provide assistance to students in support of college and university application and admissions.
- Communicate class schedules to parents and students in Mandarin, and to teachers in English, ensuring clear and timely information dissemination.
- Prepare invoices, process payments, and produce receipts for clients.
- Maintain hard copy and digital student records.
- Regularly update and manage the company’s social media accounts to enhance online presence and engagement.
- Create visually appealing posters to advertise a variety of education-related services and events.
- Create public surveys, conduct research, and prepare data on topics such as higher education and immigration news to share valuable insights with clients and in support of the company.
- Collaborate with internal teams to analyze feedback and propose continuous improvements in educational services, ensuring a high level of satisfaction among students, parents, and teachers.
- Greet and direct visitors in a friendly and professional manner, answering any questions and directing them to the appropriate staff.
- Answer client enquiries by phone and email and direct to the appropriate staff.
- Receive and distribute paper mail and packages to the appropriate staff.
- Supervise teachers during trial classes to ensure seamless execution and a positive experience for both students and instructors.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, and ensure computer software is kept up to date.
Education & Experience Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience in office administration/clerical work.
- Post-secondary education in a related field an asset.
- Minimum secondary school graduation required.
- Experience with MS Office Suite required.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
KWUAN Consulting Services
3160 – 8788 Mckim Way, Richmond, BC V6X4E2
How to Apply
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line and attach a resume and cover letter. We encourage those from underrepresented groups including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers to Canada, and persons with disabilities to apply.
You must sign in to apply for this position.