Position: Hotel clerk supervisor
Employer: High Point Inn & Suites Peace River
Location: 7610 100 Ave Peace River, ABT8S 1M5
Salary: $23.08 hourly 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Source Job Bank #2467258
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Hotel, motel, resort
· Coordinate, assign, and review the work of the hotel
· Establish procedures and coordinate activities with other work units or departments.
· Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports.
· Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
· Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information, and guest concerns.
· Build solid relationships and liaise with all other departments.
· Train staff in job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
· Requisition of supplies and materials
· Supervise daily shift process, ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
· Be able to work at any time of the day, as shifts may vary as hotel is open 24 hours a day.
· Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Large workload
· Overtime required
· Standing for extended periods
· Tight deadlines
· Work under pressure
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Interpersonal awareness
· Team player
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
· Vision care benefits
How to apply
You must sign in to apply for this position.