Employer: Rosario’s Restaurant
· Location: 607 Legion AveKitimat, BCV8C 0B5
· Salary: $20.00 / hour
· Vacancies: 2 vacancies
· Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
· Source Job no.# 2341813
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
– Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
– Prepare and cook meals and specialty foods.
– Requisition food and kitchen supplies
– Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
– Clean and sanitize surfaces.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
How to apply
· By email