Employer: COBS Bread The Quarry
· Location: 20 – 80 Bow Street Cochrane, ABT4C 0T1
· Salary: $18.00 ; 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment
· Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, To be determined, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Benefits: Health benefits
· vacancies3 vacancies
· Source: Job Bank #2624959
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Bake shop
– Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
– Bake mixed dough and batters, bake breads and other pastries.
– Prepare special orders.
– Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards.
– Operate machinery such as baking oven and blender.
– Requisition materials, equipment and supplies.
– Organize and maintain inventory.
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
– Clean and sanitize surfaces.
– Perform any other duties as requested by the management.
Experience and specialization
· Breads and rolls
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Ability to distinguish between colours
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Hand-eye co-ordination
· Handling heavy loads
· Manual dexterity
· Overtime required
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Standing for extended periods
· Tight deadlines
· Work under pressure
· Client focus
· Excellent oral communication
· Team player
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
How to apply
You must sign in to apply for this position.