Position: pizza cook
Employer: Applestone pizzeria inc
Location: 1900 Appleby line suite 6, Burlington, ON, L7L 0B7
Salary: $18.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 35 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, To be determined
Source Job no.# 2031253
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure, Handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
Client focus, Dependability, Initiative, Organized, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Flexibility, Judgement
– Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes,
peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
– Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
– Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
– Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
– Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
– Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each
– Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
– Ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
– Able to work as a team.
How to apply