Employer: Totem Resorts
· Location: 120 Totem Rd Sioux Narrows, ONP0X 1N0
· Salary: $19.11 to $21.11 / hour (To be negotiated)
· Vacancies: 3 vacancies
· Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
· Terms of employment: Seasonal employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, to be determined
· Source Job no.# 2259937
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Hotel, motel, resort
Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Ranks of chefs
Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to the cooking staff.
May plan menus and requisition food and kitchen supplies.
May prepare and cook meals or specialty foods.
Prepare and cook complete meals or specialty foods, such as pastries, sauces, soups, salads, vegetables
and meat, poultry and fish dishes, and create decorative food displays for special events such as
Instruct cooks in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food.
Create new recipes.
Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff.
May plan menus.
May requisition food and kitchen supplies
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
How to apply
· By email