Sciué has openings for full-time Food Service Supervisor at one of our branches! We are looking for someone reliable, who has a passion for food and cooking, and will be an asset to assist in the day to day running of the branch restaurant. There is opportunity for growth and promotion in our company, and we want someone who can envision themselves working with us long-term.
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 62020)
Positions Available: 1
• 885 West Georgia street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 3E8 (1 position available)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Permanent, full time
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
Salary: $19 per hour
Benefits: 4% vacation pay; 10 days paid vacation after one year;
Required Language: English
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• The daily running of the cafe including the ability to work every front of house position.
• Organization of staff positions and responsibilities.
• Delegating tasks to ensure the cafe runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Efficiently plan for daily and weekly needs, as well as special events.
• Assessing cost of goods and helping to set pricing for new menu items.
• Weekly and monthly inventory counts and ordering with suppliers.
• Assessing sales to set levels.
• Dealing with customer inquiries and complaints, following protocol for how to escalate issues beyond your remit.
• Maintaining a health and safety plan.
• Flexible days off to ensure business coverage including weekends
Education & Experience Requirements
• College-level education in restaurant management, hospitality, or similar, or equivalent experience in the food industry.
• 1 year Food Service Supervisor preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
• Serving It Right certification or intention to get
• Food Safe Level 1 or intention to get
How to Apply
By email: email@example.com
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line and attach a resume and cover letter.
We encourage those from underrepresented groups including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers to Canada, and persons with disabilities to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!