Sciué has openings for full-time Cooks at our Robson branch! We are looking for someone reliable, who has a passion for food and cooking, and is eager to learn new things. There is opportunity for growth and promotion in our company, and we want someone who can envision themselves working with us long-term.
Position Title: Cook (NOC 63200)
Positions Available: 2
Work location: 101 Robson St, Vancouver, BC, V6B 2A8
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Permanent, full time
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
Salary: $17 per hour
Benefits: 4% vacation pay; 10 days paid vacation after one year;
Required Language: English
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare authentic Italian dishes by following our recipes to produce consistent and delicious cuisine.
· Provide a high level of customer service in accordance with our company standards.
· Follow sanitation standards; ensure work station stays clean and organized, and follow all food safe handling guidelines.
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
· Keep kitchen and work area clean.
· Ensure work area is stocked and prepped for each shift.
· Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
Education & Experience Requirements
· Previous experience in a fast-paced kitchen workplace preferred;
· Related education or certifications an asset.
How to Apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line and attach a resume and cover letter.
We encourage those from underrepresented groups including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers to Canada, and persons with disabilities to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!