food service supervisor
Location: #2 Norquay Road Banff, ABT1L 1B4
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
Vacancies: 3 vacancies
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: On call, Morning, Day, Shift, Weekend, Night, To be determined
Source Job no.# 2261939
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve
food and beverages.
– Coordinate the production with the kitchen to ensure all requisitions are met
– Establish methods to meet work schedules.
– Train staff in job duties such as sanitation, safety, and food storage methods.
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
– Participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of
policies, procedures, and budgets.
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Walking, physically demanding
Health care plan
How to apply