Position: Food service supervisor
Employer: Mile One Eating House
Location: Various locations
1. Hunter Gather- 101-4368 Main St., Whistler British Columbia V8E 1B6
2. Mile One eating House- 7330 Arbustus Street suite 106 Pemberton, British Columbia VON 2L1
Salary: 19.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Day, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
vacancies: 2 vacancies
Source Job Bank #2440410
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Staff accommodation available
● Ensure smooth operation of front of house services.
● Manage the correct appearance of each service, including set-up and tidy up at the
beginning and end of each service.
● Set-up of service area.
● Refilling items like plates, cutlery, glassware and food products as guests use them.
● Supervise location cleanliness and organization.
● Perform regular daily tasks to ensure smooth operations of restaurant service, such as
delivery of food and beverage for table service.
● Keep restaurant service area clean and organized at all times.
● Greet and serve all guests in a timely, friendly manner.
● Deliver all food and beverage items in a timely manner.
● Leading the team during service, directing staff and ensuring quality of service and
products when managers are not present.
● Participate and manage to ensure staff are following food safety procedures.
● Participate and manage to ensure staff are following Serving It Right procedures.
● Resolve guest complaints. When this is not possible, refer to other managers and
directors for assistance.
● Oversee daily operations of all items pertaining to service.
● Daily and weekly oversight of craft beer as related to Revel, daily tap sheet, and
● Assess, plan and delegate accordingly each service’s execution.
● Ordering all products for the front of house.
● Understand proper use of equipment including coffee machines, ice machines,
refrigeration, freezers, dishwashers, ventilation, small appliances, draft systems and
● Ensure cleanliness of all equipment for the means of service, that equipment is kept in
excellent shape and report any loss or changes to management in order to organize
replacement of equipment.
● Participate closely with all staff and management to ensure all deadlines are met
according to restaurant targets.
● Complete closing procedures
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Standing for extended periods
Bending, crouching, kneeling
Efficient interpersonal skills
Health care plan
How to apply
You must sign in to apply for this position.