Employer: Mile One Eating House
Location: Various locations
1. Mile One Eating House – 7330 Arbutus Street suite 106 Pemberton, British Columbia V0N 2L1
2.Hunter and Gather- 1345 alpha lake rd whistler, BC V8E 0R3
Salary: $21.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
vacancies: 4 vacancies
SourceJob Bank #2403068
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Staff accommodation available
● Abides by all health and sanitation rules and regulations as outlined in the training manual.
● Strive to uphold all hygiene and sanitary regulations and be clean and presentable at
all times (i.e. report to duty punctually wearing a clean and correct uniform and safety shoes).
● Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and your co-workers by upholding the safety rules.
● Ensure that all equipment in the kitchen is clean and in good working condition
● Read and follow daily prep lists/run sheets.
● Prepare food for daily for service.
● Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and that items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail.
● Control waste and spoilage.
● Assist all team members whenever needed.
● Assist the kitchen steward/dishwasher by cleaning kitchen equipment.
● Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed.
● Focus on speed and efficiency.
● Control waste and spoilage
● Ensure par level stocks are met/adjusted each day.
● Assisting cooks and dishwashers with daily operations.
● Participate in monthly inventory.
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
Handling heavy loads
Standing for extended periods
Work under pressure
Health care plan
How to apply