Position: Food service supervisor
Employer: Dairy Queen
· Location: 1-6131 200 Street Langley, BCV2Y 1A2
· Salary: 18.50 to 19.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies: 3 vacancies
· Source Job Bank #2445308
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and portion of food.
Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control.
Maintain records of stock, repair sales and wastage. Prepare and submit reports.
Prepare food order summaries for chef.
Supervise and check assembly of trays and delivery of food trays.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling staff.
Communicate with guests, other employees to ensure guests needs are met.
· Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Bending, crouching, kneeling
· Physically demanding
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Team player
How to apply
You must sign in to apply for this position.